Friday, February 05, 2010

Telok Blangah CC

I am actually blogging at work. Lol. Well not like I care anyway because it will be my last day here at Telok Blangah CC.

Travelling here isn't convenient. Fastest way is to take a bus to Serangoon MRT, go all the way to Harbourfront and then take another bus in. It is the fastest, but I feel that it is troublesome and much more walking to do.

Took an alternative route which is taking a bus to Serangoon interchange and then taking bus 100 all the way to Telok Blangah Road. Well really a long way but minimal walking distance. And did I mention that twice I stopped at the wrong bus stop? Like OMG. Yesterday I overshot and today I stopped too early. -_-" You wouldn't like walking in the noon-time heat.

Anyway, will be posted to Punggol CC on Monday which is so much nearer. Didn't hear much good stuff there but I guess I will ENDURE whatever shit that comes to me hopefully till April. I just need the extra $$$ for my trip to UK.

Lol being in customer service and serving the community, you meet all sorts of people. It can spoil your day or bring you entertainment. Of course you would prefer the latter. For instance, yesterday one indian lady came in to ask whether she can pluck mango leaves.

Oh by the way, working afternoon shifts make the day so long. I am counting down to 10pm now.

Dear God, please make the time go faster.

Labels: